We gather some information about our members and visitors to this website. These are our intentions with regard to your data and privacy:-
- We will NOT sell your details to any other company or organisation
- We will NOT provide your contact details to any other member without your consent.
- You may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time, by clicking on the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of the email.
- We may use photographs taken at Citrus events on the Photos page of our website, or on social media such as Facebook. If you would prefer not to have your photograph used in this way, please let us know.
- We may let other members know who is likely to be attending events if they ask for this information, or to encourage other people to attend events. We may also list this information in the Members area of our website.
- We will not publish your contact details online without your prior consent.
- Our main website is a secure website and data is encrypted between your browser and the hosting server.
If at any time you feel that we have not adhered to these principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use all reasonable efforts to determine and correct the problem immediately.